- 1 (3-oz.) package Oriental-flavored ramen noodle soup mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 6 peeled and deveined medium-size raw shrimp (26/30 count)
- 1/4 cup shredded napa cabbage
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. chopped peanuts
How to Make It
Stir together flavor packet from ramen noodle soup mix, 2 cups water, chopped green onion, and chopped fresh cilantro in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; add noodles and snow peas. Cook 1 minute, and stir in shrimp. Cook 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, and top with shredded cabbage and chopped peanuts.
Note: You can substitute 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken for the shrimp.