- 1 (8-oz.) package wide egg noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (26-oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Cook beef and next 3 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning.
Combine spinach and next 4 ingredients. Fold in noodles; spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with half of Parmesan cheese. Top evenly with beef mixture and remaining Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.