Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 8 cup(s) cornbread crumbled
- 6 cup(s) white bread crumbled
- 7-8 cup(s) chicken broth
- 5-6 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) poultry seasoning
- Mix together and bake at 425 until browned. Approximately 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by WendyDunavant and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nonnie's Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles