Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Lemon Grated
- 1 Orange Grated
- 6 tablespoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1 cup(s) Crisco Melted
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 stick(s) Margarine or Butter
- 1/4 cup(s) Milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 6 cup(s) Flour enough for soft dough (Approx)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray pans with PAM
- Beat eggs, sugar, Crisco, margarine or butter, milk and vanilla together
- Add Baking powder and lemon + orange to flour
- Combine - adjusting flour to achieve a soft dough.
- Roll out dough.
- Using cookie cutters - cut out biscuits and place on prepared pan
- Place in preheated oven for approximately 15 mins
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kimmie624 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nonna's Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads