nobody's corn topper casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) can cut greenbeans
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pound(s) can cream corn
- 4 tablespoon(s) chopped onion
- 2 cup(s) cubed ham or chicken
- 3/4 cup(s) bisquick
- Place beans in 2 qt casserole dish reserving a few for garnish. Sprinkle onion on top, spread with soup. Top with a layer of ham. Bake at 425 for15-20 min. Combine corn and biscuit mix. Spoon mixture on top of casserole. Bake 15-20 minutes longer. Garnish with rest of beans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by saraelizabeth and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
nobody's corn topper casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles