NoBake Flax Snacks
This recipe makes a super-tasty cookie using ground flaxseed. a plant version of omega-3. fiber rich too.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) flaxseed ground
- 3 tablespoon(s) oat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cloves ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) rice syrup or maple
- 1. Combine first four ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- 2. Add peanut butter and syrup,and knead mixture thoroughly by hand.
- 3. Tear pieces off, and roll them between your hands into 1" balls.
- 4. Place balls on waxed paper. Dust lightly with powdered sugar,if desired.
- 5. Serve immediately, or chill for future use.
- per ball: 50 cal, 1 g pro., 7 g carb., 1 g fat, 1g sat. fat, 0 mg chol, 1 g fiber, 8 mg sodium, 4 g flaxseed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryBarnel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
NoBake Flax Snacks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks