NoBake Chocolate Almond Cherry Crisps
These nobake treats taste like bitesized candy bars and are terrific with a cup of coffee. Prepare them up to two days in advance, and store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. (serving size is 1 crisp)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups oventoasted rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cover a large baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place semisweet and white chocolate chips in a medium glass bowl; microwave at HIGH 45 seconds. Stir, and microwave an additional 45 seconds or until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Add cereal and remaining ingredients; stir quickly to combine. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet; chill 1 hour or until firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MonicaBP3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
NoBake Chocolate Almond Cherry Crisps Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks