- 6 ounces NO YOLKS® Kluski Noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar (see note)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sriracha sauce (see note)
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen Asian mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
How to Make It
Prepare noodles according to package directions.
Combine vinegar, peanut butter, honey, sriracha sauce and soy sauce in a bowl. Stir well and set aside. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked through and no longer pink. Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes, or until vegetables are heated through. Stir in cooked NO YOLKS Kluski Noodles, sesame oil and reserved peanut butter sauce. Cook over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally to blend flavors. Serve hot or warm topped with cilantro.
Note: Mild rice vinegar and sriracha sauce, a hot, spicy, sweet sauce, are available in the Asian section of the supermarket.