No Time Pesto Pasta
- 1/2 (16-oz.) pkg. penne rigate pasta (3 cups), uncooked
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Feta Cheese with Basil & Tomato
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Drain; return to pan.
- ADD pesto and peppers; cook and stir on low heat 3 to 5 min. or until heated through.
- STIR in cheese.
- Special Extra: Add 2 cups grilled chicken strips or chopped rotisserie chicken with the pesto and peppers.
- Take Along: This pasta dish, which also tastes great cold, makes a great salad to serve as part of your brown-bag lunch.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note