- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 1/4 pounds top sirloin steak, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 1 medium green bell pepper, halved, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 10 (8-inch) low-fat whole wheat flour tortillas (such as La Banderita)
- Fat-free sour cream (optional)
- calories 326
- caloriesfromfat 43 %
- fat 15.5 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- protein 30.9 g
- carbohydrate 19.2 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 42 mg
- iron 3.2 mg
- sodium 818 mg
- calcium 148 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk; pour into a large zip-top plastic bag. Add steak, bell pepper, and onion; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 6 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Preheat oven to 450°.
Transfer steak mixture to a heavy-duty foil bag that has been coated with cooking spray. Roll up bag tightly. Place bag on a jelly-roll pan or baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 40 minutes.
To serve, carefully cut a slit in bag. Sprinkle steak mixture evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and cilantro; toss well. Divide mixture evenly among flour tortillas. Serve with fat-free sour cream, if desired.