No-Dough GF Pizza
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) full fat cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni, ham, sausage,
- NO DOUGH PIZZA!!!!!!! This one is a WINNER!!!!
- Gluten Free, Low Carb, Diabetic Friendly!!!!!!
- For when you absolutely want pizza but not all the carbs!!!!!!!
- 1 (8 oz) package of full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- toppings - pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spay a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DoeMod and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No-Dough GF Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza