No-Crust Zucchini Pizza Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) shredded zucchini
- 4 c. shredded zucchini (about 5 small or 2 medium)
- 2 eggs
- 2 TB Parmesan cheese
- 2 oz. Mozzarella and cheddar, mixed
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 2 oz pepperoni or other similar, chopped
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 2 c. pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 med. bell pepper, chopped
- 4 oz. mozzarella and cheddar mixed
- Preheat over to 400 degrees
- Shred zucchini and squeeze out extra moisture. Mix squash with eggs, parmesan, 2 oz. cheese and Italian seasoning. Press squash mix into the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13 in. glass baking dish. Bake the crust for 20 min.
- While crust is baking, brown the ground meat. Add onion, pepperoni and sauce and cook until onion is soft, about 5-7 min. Remove crust from oven and let cool a little. Pour meat sauce over crust. Top with chopped peppers and sprinkle with 4 oz. cheeses. Bake for 20 mi. at 400 degrees. Allow to stand 2-3 min. before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No-Crust Zucchini Pizza Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes