No-Cook Sweet-and-Spicy Pickles
- 1 (46-ounce) jar hamburger dill chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- Drain liquid from jar; remove pickles from jar. Rinse pickles with water, and drain.
- Layer half each of pickles, sugar, garlic, and hot sauce in jar. Press down gently. Repeat layers. Twist on lid to seal; invert jar, and shake 2 to 3 times to combine ingredients. Chill.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Tabasco Hot Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches