No-Cook Mustard Sauce
This sauce has a kick when first prepared. A little time in the refrigerator will soften the bite by allowing the flavors to meld and mellow a little. Find dry mustard on the spice aisle of the supermarket.
This recipe goes with Mustard Pork Chops
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 cup apple jelly
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (2-oz.) tin dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients. Add pepper to taste. Cover and chill at least 24 hours or up to 2 weeks.
- Mustard Pork Chops: Brush 1 cup No-Cook Mustard Sauce evenly over 4 (3/4-inch-thick) bone-in pork chops. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 155°. Let stand 5 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. Makes 4 servings. Prep: 10 min., Grill: 14 min., Stand: 5 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note