Super easy and delicious!!! We've made it 4 times in the past 2 weeks!! Works great in my Cuisipro Donvier ice cream maker. No electricity. No salt. No ice. Just freeze and turn a few times!! Awesome!!!
No-Cook Chocolate Ice Cream
This simple no-cook ice cream will be a big winner with the whole family. The kids will love the rich chocolate flavor and you will love the quick and easy preparation.
Yield: Makes 1 quart
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups whole chocolate milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate syrup
- Whisk all ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher or large bowl until blended. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Pour milk mixture into freezer container of a 1-quart electric ice-cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. (Instructions and times will vary.)
- Remove container with ice cream from ice-cream maker, and place in freezer 15 minutes. Transfer to an airtight container; freeze until firm, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used a Rival 4-quart Durable Plastic Bucket Ice Cream Maker and a Cuisinart Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts