- 1 (1-ounce) package sugar-free butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 (10-ounce) loaf frozen low-fat pound cake (such as Sara Lee)
- 1/3 cup fat-free hazelnut-flavored coffee creamer
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- calories 196
- fat 5.5 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- protein 3.2 g
- carbohydrate 33.9 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 226 mg
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fiber 0.9 g
- calcium 56 mg
How to Make It
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using 1 cup fat-free milk. Cover and chill 10 to 15 minutes or until firm. Fold 1 cup whipped topping into pudding.
Remove cake from loaf pan and slice cake lengthwise into 4 slices. Brush coffee creamer evenly over each slice. Return 1 cake slice to bottom of loaf pan; top with 1/2 cup pudding mixture, spreading to edge of slice. Repeat process with remaining cake slices and pudding mixture, ending with pudding. Top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Sprinkle with toasted almonds just before serving. Cut into slices.