No-butter Butter Chicken
This is the recipe I have come up with after lots of trial and error recipes. It requires no fat for cooking chicken and making sauce. This is no fat, all cream recipe my family loves.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) garam masala(available in Indian store)
- 1/2 can(s) tomatoes crushed
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1.Marinate cubed bonelsess chicken breasts with 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder, 1 tsp salt and 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 2.keep in the refrigerator for about 2 hours(overnight is the best).
- 3.mix crushed tomatoes, 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder, 1 tsp salt and the chicken broth in a sauce pot, bring to boill.
- 4.simmer for about 20 minutes. adjust the consistency.
- in the meantime, roast chicken in the oven at 400 deg.F. for 20 minutes.
- 5.Add the cooked chicken in the sauce, simmer for 10 more minutes.
- 6.add the cream, stir the sauce with chicken, cook for further 5 mintues.
- serve with steamed rice or naan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LizySolanki and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No-butter Butter Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes