No-butter Butter Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) garam masala(available in Indian store)
- 1/2 can(s) tomatoes crushed
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1.Marinate cubed bonelsess chicken breasts with 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder, 1 tsp salt and 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 2.keep in the refrigerator for about 2 hours(overnight is the best).
- 3.mix crushed tomatoes, 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder, 1 tsp salt and the chicken broth in a sauce pot, bring to boill.
- 4.simmer for about 20 minutes. adjust the consistency.
- in the meantime, roast chicken in the oven at 400 deg.F. for 20 minutes.
- 5.Add the cooked chicken in the sauce, simmer for 10 more minutes.
- 6.add the cream, stir the sauce with chicken, cook for further 5 mintues.
- serve with steamed rice or naan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LizySolanki and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No-butter Butter Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes