No Boiling Baked Ziti by Ragú®
Stand Time: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from fat: 70
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 510mg
- Carbohydrate: 48g
- Sugars: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 14g
- Calcium: 25%
- Iron: 15%
- 1 Jar Ragú® Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Grated Reduced Fat Parmesean Cheese
- .5 cup Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 12 ounces Uncooked Zita Pasta
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine Pasta Sauce and water in large bowl. Stir in ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, then uncooked ziti.
- Evenly spoon ziti mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 55 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- TIP: Add a Mexican twist to this yummy recipe by using Pepper Jack cheese instead of mozzarella and tossing in some corn.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No Boiling Baked Ziti by Ragú® Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This