- 1 Jar Ragú® Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Grated Reduced Fat Parmesean Cheese
- .5 cup Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 12 ounces Uncooked Zita Pasta
- calories 320
- caloriesfromfat 70
- satfat 3.5 g
- fat 7 g
- cholesterol 20 mg
- sodium 510 mg
- carbohydrate 48 g
- sugars 11 g
- fiber 3 g
- protein 14 g
- calcium 25 %
- iron 15 %
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Combine Pasta Sauce and water in large bowl. Stir in ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, then uncooked ziti.
Evenly spoon ziti mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 55 minutes.
Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
TIP: Add a Mexican twist to this yummy recipe by using Pepper Jack cheese instead of mozzarella and tossing in some corn.