Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-16oz package(s) lasagna noodles
- 1 quart(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1-15oz carton(s) ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 8 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley flakes
- 1 dash(es) nutmeg
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, drain, and add spaghetti sauce and 1 cup water; bring to boil.
- In large bowl, mix together cottage cheese, beaten egg, mozzarella, 1/3 cup water, 1/4 cup parmesan, parsley flakes, nutmeg. Add salt & pepper.
- Assemble using uncooked lasagna noodles rinsed in hot water before layering in 9x13 baking pan. (Approx 4 per layer--3 lengthwise and 1 crosswise)
- Layer with 1 2/3 cup sauce, lasagna strips, 1/2 cheese mixture, sauce, lasagna, rest of cheese, sauce, lasagna, remaining sauce, top with 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Bake at 375 degrees, covered with foil for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake additional 15 mins. Let stand for 5-10 mins before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cranichik and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note