No-Bake Peanut Butter Clusters
These easy, no-bake treats are made with two types of breakfast cereal, mini marshmallows, peanut butter and vanilla bark candy coating. Kids and grownups alike will enjoy munching on these sweet peanutty clusters. One 8-ounce jar of peanut butter is about 1 cup or half of an 18-ounce jar.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 1 Hour
- 1 (24-ounce) package vanilla bark coating
- 1 (8-ounce) jar crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3 cups toasted oat O-shaped cereal
- Microwave bark in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring mixture every 30 seconds until melted.
- Stir in peanut butter until blended. Add remaining ingredients, and stir until well coated.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto wax paper, and let stand 1 hour or until firm. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts