This was definitely worth making again. Used apricot jam because that's what I had. I agree, the crust was quite good. Not good for leftovers though. This pie is best shared!
No-Bake Peach Pie
This luscious dessert comes together easily and is the perfect ending to summer supper with friends. Use the softest and juiciest peaches you have, even slightly overripe fruit. For added peach oomph, chop some of the topping and stir it into the filling.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 3 Hours, 44 Minutes
- Calories: 195
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated fat: 4.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 27g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 155mg
- Calcium: 41mg
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 5 cookie sheets)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 1/2 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- Cooking spray
- 5 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons seedless peach spread
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 medium peeled peaches, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1. Combine crumbs and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a food processor; process until combined. Place butter and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds, stirring until chocolate is smooth. Add to processor; pulse until combined. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Freeze 20 minutes or until set.
- 2. Place cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread filling over bottom of crust. Place fruit spread in a large microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until bubbly. Stir in remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, schnapps, and juice. Add peach wedges; toss to combine. Arrange the peach wedges over pie. Chill for 3 hours before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note