No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) fat free milk (or soy milk)
- 2 tablespoon(s) crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) quick-cooking rolled oats
- Stir together sugar, cocoa and milk in 4-cup glass measure or medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/4 minutes or until boiling, stirring once.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in oats until combined. Drop by spoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined plate to make 6 cookies. Cool in freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- - See more at: http://www.readyseteat.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CorinaZ and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No Bake Oatmeal Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes