This is simple and easy to do, especially on the fly. http://www.spanglercandy.com/newsroom/news-articles/no-bake-mint-oreo-truffles
No-Bake Mint Oreo Truffles
These Oreo truffles are a great find if you're looking for holiday dessert recipes. The mint Oreo truffles are no-bake, so you won't take space from your oven!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) mint Oreos
- 8 ounce(s) block of cream cheese Room temperature
- 2 bag(s) candy melts (white and red)
- 1 box(es) Spangler Mini Candy Canes Crushed
- 1 package(s) Lollipop sticks (optional)
- How to make mint Oreo truffles:
- Unwrap a large handful of Spangler mini candy canes. Crush candy canes into pieces - some smaller, some larger. We recommend placing the candy canes into a large Ziploc bag and crushing with a mallet or the side of a rolling pin. Set aside.
- Next, place the entire package of Oreos in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture resembles crumbs. Add cream cheese to the mixture. Mix in the food processor until well combined. You may have to scrape down the sides and "help" the mixture along if it gets stuck.
- Next, form into 1-inch balls, then place in the fridge for at least one hour to chill.
- Prepare candy melts according to package directions. Dip the balls in the candy melt mixture and place on wax or parchment paper. We used two spoons as we rolled the Oreo truffles in the candy mixture to get them evenly coated. Drizzle with a second color if desired. Finish by sprinkling with crushed candy canes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SpanglerCandy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note