- 2 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Bring brown sugar and syrup to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended.
Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until coated; let stand 10 minutes. Stir in chocolate morsels. Press mixture into a 13- x 9-inch pan; cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.