No Bake Fudge Brownies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 package(s) Semi-sweet Chocolate morsels
- 1 can(s) swettened condensed milk
- 1 package(s) 8 1/2 chocolate wafers finely crushed
- 1 cup(s) nuts chopped
- Melt over hot (not boiling ) water, Chocolate morsels; stir until smooth*. Ad sweetened condensed milk, chocolate wafers crumbs and 1/2 cup nuts. stir until well blended. Press into foil-lined 8 " square pan. Press remaining 1/2 cup nuts onto top of brownies. Let stand at room temperature until firm. Cut into 2' squares.
- * In microwave: melt on high 1 minute stir repeat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No Bake Fudge Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings