No Bake Fudge Brownies
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 package(s) Semi-sweet Chocolate morsels
- 1 can(s) swettened condensed milk
- 1 package(s) 8 1/2 chocolate wafers finely crushed
- 1 cup(s) nuts chopped
- Melt over hot (not boiling ) water, Chocolate morsels; stir until smooth*. Ad sweetened condensed milk, chocolate wafers crumbs and 1/2 cup nuts. stir until well blended. Press into foil-lined 8 " square pan. Press remaining 1/2 cup nuts onto top of brownies. Let stand at room temperature until firm. Cut into 2' squares.
- * In microwave: melt on high 1 minute stir repeat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No Bake Fudge Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes