No-Bake Fresh Strawberry Pie from Cooking Light
Glorious spring berries are the focus here - tons of them, piled atop a layer of creamy filling. You can leave small berries whole.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 25 chocolate wafers (such as Nabisco's Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 3 ounce(s) bittersweet chocolate finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- cooking spray
- 6 ounce(s) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) frozen fat-free whipped topping thawed
- 2 tablespoon(s) seedless strawberry fruit spread
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chambord
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound(s) fresh, small strawberries hulled & cut in half
- 1. Place chocolate wafers in a food processor, and process until finely ground. Place the chopped chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 45 seconds or until chocolate melts, stirring every 15 seconds. Add melted chocolate and oil to processor; process until well combined. Gently press the mixture into bottom of a 9-inch pie plate or removable-bottom tart pan coated with cooking spray. Place in freezer for 15 minutes or until set.
- 2. Place cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread over bottom of crust. Place fruit spread in a large microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 10 seconds or until softened. Add Chambord and juice; stir with a whisk until smooth. Add berry halves; toss to combine. Arrange berry halves over pie. Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- CALORIES: 294 FAT: 11.5g (sat:5.5g, mono:2.9g, poly:0.9g) PROTEIN: 4.3g
- CARB: 41.5g FIBER: 1.8g CHOL: 19mg IRON: 0.9mg SODIUM: 225mg
- CALC: 34mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No-Bake Fresh Strawberry Pie from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts