a family favorite
No Bake Energy Bars-Kid Friendly
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) dry oatmeal I used the old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup(s) toasted coconunt flakes toast coconut at 350 for 3 minutes
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter used the creamy kind
- 1/2 cup(s) flaxseed or wheat germ
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips optional
- 1/3 cup(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Sitr all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour. Once cilled, roll balls into small balls. Store in airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Have fun making substitutions
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sharonbowling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No Bake Energy Bars-Kid Friendly Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks