No Bake Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) oatmeal
- 1 cup(s) coconut
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 bar(s) unsweetened baking chocolate [one square, broken into small pieces]]
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- [Measure out the first three ingredients first, and set them aside. You'll need to add them in quickly]
- Lay out wax paper for the cookies to cool on.
- In a 3 qt pan, mix chocolate, butter, sugar, and milk. Bring to a rolling boil for 60 seconds, then remove from heat. Add in oatmeal and coconut, stir well, then add in peanut butter.
- Working quickly, use a small spoon to drop cookies onto wax paper. Let cool for about 1-2 hours. Enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JarenS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No Bake Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts