No Bake Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine sugar, margarine, and milk in saucepan. Bring to rolling boil and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla, cocoa, peanut butter, and oats. Mix well.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonful onto waxed paper. Allow to cool.
- Makes 36 child-sized cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by makeitsimple and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No Bake Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts