I like these cookies alot but in our scholl they made them with no chocolate they almost tasted like butterscotch. If anyone has that recipe I would love to have it.
No-Bake Chocolate-Oatmeal Cookies
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Stylists: Mindi Shapiro, Ana Kelley
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) can flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Combine oats, peanut butter, coconut, cocoa, and vanilla, mixing well; set aside.
- Combine sugar, milk, and butter in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Pour over reserved oat mixture; quickly stir to mix well.
- Immediately drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let cool. Carefully remove from waxed paper to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies