No bake Chocolate Eclair Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 box(es) 3.5 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cup(s) Milk
- 1 container(s) 8oz cool whip
- Graham crackers
- 1/3 cup(s) Cocoa
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Milk
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Combine pudding mix & milk; beat. Stir in Cool Whip.
- Place a layer of graham crackers in bottom of 9x13 dish. Spread 1/2 filling mixture on top. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers, add rest of filling, top with final layer of graham crackers.
- Bring cocoa, milk & butter to a rolling boil; a full minute, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat, cool 1 minute.
- Add butter & vanilla, stir till butter is melted.
- Pour choc topping over graham crackers & refrigerate overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynneLong and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No bake Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts