This was delicious and the texture smooth and amazing. I could not find the wafer cookies so I used chocolate Graham crackers. I prefer milk chocolate so I used 1ounce milk chocolate.....and I will confess I had ready whip :) So I used a cup of it instead of whipping my own..... My husband said Don't lose that recipe!
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake with Mixed Berries
Raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries colorfully adorn the top of No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake with Mixed Berries.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 6 Hours, 25 Minutes
- Calories: 207
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 5.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 4.9g
- Carbohydrate: 30g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 146mg
- Calcium: 43mg
- 4 ounces chocolate wafers (such as Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 10 ounce 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup dark unsweetened cocoa powder (such as Hershey's Special Dark)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1. Place chocolate wafers in a food processor; process until finely ground. Place ground wafers in a bowl; stir in honey and butter. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan. Cover and freeze 1 hour or until firm. Wipe food processor with a paper towel.
- 2. Combine milk and gelatin in a microwave-safe bowl; let stand 3 minutes. Microwave at HIGH 15 seconds; stir until gelatin dissolves. Cool slightly.
- 3. Combine cream cheese and next 4 ingredients (through vanilla) in food processor; process until smooth. Add milk mixture and cooled melted chocolate; process until smooth. Place whipping cream in a clean bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Gently fold one-fourth of chocolate mixture into whipped cream. Fold whipped cream mixture into remaining chocolate mixture. Spoon chocolate mixture into prepared crust. Chill 6 hours or until set.
- 4. Combine berries in a bowl. Top cheesecake with berry mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note