No Bake Chocolate Bars
Worlds Best Chocolate No Bake Bars! Looks so good, I bet you didn't guess they are GOOD FOR YOU! Made with coconut oil & honey instead of sugar!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1/2 cup(s) unrefined coconut oil
- 2 cup(s) dry oats (not instant)
- 1 cup(s) shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 1/4 cup(s) dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Melt peanut butter, honey and coconut oil over medium-low heat.
- Once melted, remove from heat and add oats, shredded coconut, chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir until chocolate is entirely melted.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan and cool in the fridge.
- When it's set, cut into bars and enjoy. Store in the fridge. If they last that long!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by acrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No Bake Chocolate Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts