Niçoise Pasta Salad
Niçoise salads typically contain olives, capers, tomatoes, and tuna. The addition of pasta makes it a hearty meal.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 213
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Protein: 18.1g
- Carbohydrate: 17.3g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 453mg
- Calcium: 78mg
- 2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) can solid white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted niçoise or kalamata olives
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Rinse and drain under cold water until cool. Drain well; set aside.
- 2. Combine shallots and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- 3. Combine noodles, tuna, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Add shallot mixture; toss gently to coat.
- 4. Spoon 1 cup of noodle mixture on each of 4 lettuce-lined plates. Sprinkle olives evenly over salads.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes