- 2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) can solid white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted niçoise or kalamata olives
- calories 213
- caloriesfromfat 33 %
- fat 7.7 g
- satfat 3.2 g
- protein 18.1 g
- carbohydrate 17.3 g
- fiber 1.3 g
- cholesterol 54 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 453 mg
- calcium 78 mg
How to Make It
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Rinse and drain under cold water until cool. Drain well; set aside.
Combine shallots and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Combine noodles, tuna, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Add shallot mixture; toss gently to coat.
Spoon 1 cup of noodle mixture on each of 4 lettuce-lined plates. Sprinkle olives evenly over salads.