Nicole's crockin' breakfast casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) frozen diced hash browns
- 1 pound(s) breakfast sausage, slightly browned
- 1 package(s) diced ham
- 2 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can(s) Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 18 eggs, well beaten
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Layer half the hash browns, half the browned sausage, half the ham, all of the spinach, mushrooms and onion, and 1 cup cheese. Once again, layer hash browns, sausage and ham, then pour tomatoes over the top. Add eggs and top with remaining cheese. Cook on low for 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nicole's crockin' breakfast casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch