- 4 small red potatoes (about 8 ounces), halved
- 8 ounces fresh green beans
- 1 (5-ounce) package gourmet salad greens
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olive halves (about 12 olives)
- 1/2 cup light balsamic salad dressing (such as Newman's Own)
- 2 precooked peeled eggs (such as Eggland's Best), quartered
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- calories 172
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 9 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- monofat 4.3 g
- polyfat 3.3 g
- protein 5.8 g
- carbohydrate 17.8 g
- fiber 2.4 g
- cholesterol 106 mg
- iron 1.8 mg
- sodium 736 mg
- calcium 59 mg
How to Make It
Place potato halves in a single layer in a microwave-safe casserole dish. Cover bowl with plastic wrap (do not allow plastic wrap to touch food); vent. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until tender.
While potatoes cook, trim green beans. Add beans to potatoes. Re-cover and microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender; drain. Rinse with cold water until cool; drain.
While vegetables cook, combine salad greens, olives, and salad dressing; toss well. Place about 1 1/2 cups greens mixture on each of 4 plates. Place 2 potato halves, 3/4 cup green beans, and 2 egg quarters on each plate. Sprinkle with pepper, if desired.