- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese (chèvre), at room temperature
- 4 naan breads*
- 1 pound mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (4 oz.) pitted mixed olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 fennel bulb, chopped, plus fennel fronds for garnish
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces good-quality tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- calories 757
- caloriesfromfat 50 %
- protein 42 g
- fat 42 g
- satfat 14 g
- carbohydrate 65 g
- fiber 9.5 g
- sodium 1778 mg
- cholesterol 46 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Spread 2 oz. goat cheese on each naan. Bake until bread is toasty and crisp on the bottom, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, olives, fennel, green onions, and oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Separate tuna into fat flakes and divide among naan. Spoon on tomato-olive salad and top with fennel fronds.
*Find in well-stocked grocery stores and Indian markets.