NFL SUNDAY NACHOS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) tortilla chips triangles
- 2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts cut in bite size cubes or shredded
- 1 jar(s) sliced jalepenos (or small can)
- 1 can(s) nacho cheese soup
- 1 can(s) Rosarita spicy nacho cheese (in Hispanic Isle)
- 1 small can black olives sliced rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed and drain
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- Over medium heat, saute the chicken in olive oil and taco seasoning for about 8-10 minutes, do not over cook or you'll dry out the meat. Then keep warm on lowest setting. (note: you can also use a store bought roasted chicken. Just remove the skin & shred it up. Saute and season as noted above)
- In a separate medium pot, heat the two cans of cheese over medium heat stirring constantly until warm and thinned. I add a little bit of the liquid from the jalepeno jar. Add to taste but not too much, you don't want your cheese runny.
- On separate plates, add your chips, lightly pour the cheese over the chips and then top with the chicken, beans, olives and jalepenos. Can add more cheese as desired.
- Note: I use a fork to get the jalepenos out of the jar so as not to get any of the liquid on the chips. You don't want soggy chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by santarini4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note