Next-Day Chicken Bake
Fruit salad and freshly baked muffins make quick accompaniments with this classic chicken casserole.
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup prepared rice
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 10 3/4-oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 to 3 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Combine all ingredients except potato chips in a 2-quart casserole dish; cover and chill overnight. Sprinkle with potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note