New Year's Eve Sparkler
Photo: Howard L. Puckett; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
- 2 (750-ml) bottles sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 fifth brandy
- 10 ounce pomegranate juice concentrate
- 1 quart club soda, chilled
- Combine chilled sparkling wine, brandy, pomegranate juice concentrate, and chilled club soda in a large punch bowl.
- Reprinted with permission from Highballs High Heels (Chronicle, 2001) by Karen Brooks, Gideon Bosker, and Reed Darmon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages