New Year's Eve Sparkler
Photo: Howard L. Puckett; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
Yield: Makes 40 servings
- 2 (750-ml) bottles sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 fifth brandy
- 10 ounce pomegranate juice concentrate
- 1 quart club soda, chilled
- Combine chilled sparkling wine, brandy, pomegranate juice concentrate, and chilled club soda in a large punch bowl.
- Reprinted with permission from Highballs High Heels (Chronicle, 2001) by Karen Brooks, Gideon Bosker, and Reed Darmon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note