New Year's Resolution Sangria
Steep: 5 Minutes
Chill: 4 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) water
- 3 bag(s) pomegranate tea (such as Yogi)
- 3 bag(s) hibiscus and rosehip tea (such as Teekanne)
- 6 packets stevia sweetener powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon(s) aromatic bitters (such as Angostura)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh cut up fruit (such as citrus, grapes, apples, berries and melon)
- 5 sprig(s) fresh mint
- 2 cup(s) seltzer water
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring the 1 cup of water to a simmer. Remove from the heat and add all 6 tea bags. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. Stir in the stevia, agave and bitters. Add the fruit and 1 sprig of the mint. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours.
- 2. Fill 4 tumblers a third of the way with ice, then divide the chilled tea between the glasses. Add ½ cup of seltzer water and 1 mint sprig to each cup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note