I made this for a potluck dinner with friends. It turned out great and was a big hit! A nice bit of spice but not too much! I will definitely be using this recipe again as it was very easy to make!!
New Year's Eve Buffalo Chicken Dip
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) Franks's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 2 10 oz. can(s) chunk chicken breast flaked
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Whip cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth. Add remaining ingredients (be sure to flake chicken). Put all in a small baking dish and bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, or vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cinders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note