I made this for a potluck dinner with friends. It turned out great and was a big hit! A nice bit of spice but not too much! I will definitely be using this recipe again as it was very easy to make!!
New Year's Eve Buffalo Chicken Dip
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) Franks's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 2 10 oz. can(s) chunk chicken breast flaked
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Whip cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth. Add remaining ingredients (be sure to flake chicken). Put all in a small baking dish and bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, or vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cinders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes