New Year's Day Black-eyed Pea Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Smoked ham diced
- 2 stalk(s) Celery chopped
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 Carrots Sliced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 2 can(s) Blacked-eyed peas w/jalapeÃ±os Undrained
- 32 ounce(s) chicken broth
- 2 can(s) Stewed tomatoes Undrained
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes Undrained
- 1 - 8oz can(s) Tomato sauce
- 1/2 bag(s) Fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Saute ham, celery, carrots and garlic in a stock pot until tender. Stir in peas, broth, all tomato products and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Stir in spinach, parsley and pepper. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shellihh and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note