New Potatoes with Parsley Butter
Photo: Antonis Achilleos; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 206
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 159mg
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 to 3 1/2 lb. baby Yukon gold or red-skinned new potatoes
- 1. In a food processor, process butter, parsley, shallot, lemon juice, 1 tsp. salt and pepper until smooth, stopping to scrape bowl as needed. Transfer to a piece of plastic wrap, shape into a log; roll up. If not using right away, chill.
- 2. Place potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to cover them by 1 inch. Season with a large pinch of salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- 3. Drain potatoes thoroughly and transfer to a large bowl. Add all of the parsley butter (if cold, chop it first) and 1 Tbsp. water. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated and glossy. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This