New Potatoes Baked in Parchment
Easy and yummy!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) small new potatoes, each about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 sprig(s) rosemary
- a few sprig(s) thyme
- a few sprig(s) sage
- 1 head(s) garlic cloves separated, but not peeled
- 3 tablespoon(s) flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Wash the potatoes in warm water to remove dirt or sand, then drain and blot. Put them in a large mixing bowl. Add the olice oil, a generous amount of salt and pepper, the rosemary, thyme, sage and galric cloves, and mix to coat.
- 2. Arrange potatoes on an 18 inch round of baking parchment. Fold the parchment over to make a half moon, then fold and crimp the rounded edge to make a package, tucking in th end. It is O. K. if the package is not completely airtight. Placei on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes. Parchment will puff and brown as the potatoes roast within.
- 3. Remove potatoes from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Open the package sprinkle with parsley. Serve directly from the parchment, with alarge spoon for the delicious oily juices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MTN326 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note