New Potato Salad With Feta Cheese
At 6 servings, this salad is an ample main dish. As a side dish, it will serve 8 to 10.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 3 pounds small new potatoes
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled garlic-and-herb feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Mixed salad greens (optional)
- Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil, and cook 25 minutes or just until tender; drain well. Cool slightly, and cut into wedges.
- Whisk together oil and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add potatoes, green onions, and feta cheese, tossing to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours. Sprinkle with parsley before serving. Serve over mixed salad greens, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note