New Potato Salad With Arugula
Zip up boring potato salad with this exciting recipe. By using ingredients like feta cheese, lemon juice and kalamata olives, the results are a super flavorful side dish.
More From Health
- Calories: 267
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 577mg
- Calcium: 132mg
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered (or halved if small)
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 dash kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups trimmed arugula
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 475°.
- 2. Combine potatoes, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and 1/2 tablespoon oil in bowl; toss to coat. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
- 3. Place garlic on cutting board; sprinkle with a dash of salt, and crush with flat side of a large knife to make a paste. Place feta in bowl; mash with back of a spoon. Add yogurt, lemon juice, remaining oil, and garlic paste, stirring with a whisk.
- 4. Combine arugula, olives, parsley, and half of feta dressing in large bowl; toss to coat. Add potatoes; toss until arugula wilts, and cool 5 min-utes. Toss with remaining dressing and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This