Light and easy. Great taste and flavor. Definitely shorten up on the cooking time in the oven. Check after 10 minutes.
New Orleans-Style Shrimp
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 323
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 10.7g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 46.4g
- Carbohydrate: 8.9g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 363mg
- Iron: 6.5mg
- Sodium: 513mg
- Calcium: 156mg
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 pounds unpeeled large shrimp
- 2 lemons, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 teaspoons butter, divided
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Fold 4 (16 x 12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil in half crosswise. Open foil. Remove shrimp mixture from bowl; reserve marinade. Place about 2 1/4 cups shrimp mixture on half of each foil sheet. Drizzle remaining marinade evenly over shrimp. Top each serving with 1 teaspoon butter. Fold foil over shrimp; tightly seal edges.
- Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Place on plates. Unfold packets carefully; peel shrimp, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note